Jason Henderson's FB Feed

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Take the Alex Van Helsing Vampire Quiz!


Over at HarperTeen, the gang has posted a quiz to test your knowledge of all things vampire. I wrote this quiz, so it's also a pretty effective map of my vampire-lit brain.  But my favorite part is, when you're done, I've provided a cool page of my favorite vampire movies and trailers for them. Where else will you find side-by-side links of Horror of Dracula, Dracula's Daughter, and Legend of the Seven Golden Vampires?

Definitely check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Cool quiz! I got 7 out of 10 correct...but I don't know which 7 - it doesn't give you the answers when you are done :)

    Great list of movies too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm. That is something to look at next time. Meanwhile, I wonder which three tripped you up?

    Glad you liked the movie list! I may add those to the blog, too.

    ReplyDelete