Jason Henderson's FB Feed

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Buffy Reviews posted

You may notice that suddenly "Buffy" is the single most common label on my blog. The reason is that I have imported 58 (really, Jason? 58?) reviews I did of Buffy: The Vampire Slayer episodes and comics, most of them when the show was still on the air. So if you get a hankering to read my blow-by-blow reviews, there they are. The cool thing is that these reviews are essentially trapped in amber, written at the time each episode aired, with no clue how it was going to work out.

It's funny; I haven't thought about Buffy in years. I was at a school a few weeks ago and mentioned that I used to cover the show, and no students had seen it. I've never written anything like it-- Alex Van Helsing is in a truly different universe-- but I still very much admire this work. It is one of the few modern vampire tales I've watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment