Jason Henderson's FB Feed

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

4-Star Review of Voice of the Undead: Countdown Minus 48

With Alex Van Helsing: Voice of the Undead coming out on July 26, I'm counting down 60 cool vampire things. Today:
I Live, I Laugh, I Love Books reviewed Voice of the Undead!
Okay, can I just say that the first reviews you get of a new book, especially before it comes out, are terrifying. After all, the book is going from zero reviews to now one, now two-- so think of the weight of a bad review that represents 50% of the available reviews. But anyway, Lucia of Houston (Clear Lake, one of my own high schools!) actually liked Voice of the Undead, and I was thrilled to see how much:
Once again, Jason Henderson does not disappoint with this clean young adult adventure fit for paranormal fans of any age. This title was even better than the first, with an even scarier villain and much higher stakes. New characters are introduced, and several play bigger roles in this one. There's a bigger mystery element in Voice of the Undead, and some characters take a turn for the evil as time goes on.... It was exciting, and I couldn't stop reading until the very last page.
You can read Lucia's fantastic review for which I'm so grateful-- and yes, relieved-- here.

Thanks Lucia!

No comments:

Post a Comment