Jason Henderson's FB Feed

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sassy Bibliophile says Alex Van Helsing "Kickin'"

I love it when a quiet afternoon gets interrupted with a new review. This just in from The Sassy Bibliophile, a blog from a middle school librarian in Texas (like me!)-- a great review of Alex Van Helsing. Sassy writes:

Vampire Rising is a vampire book for boys (although girls will love it too) and I LOVE that we finally have one on the scene.  .... The action is kickin' and will keep you on the edge of your seat.  I love the twist thrown in at the end, by the way; and the literary references make this librarian's heart sing. 


I think my favorite comment comes from a notice Sassy sent out; "My students are going to love it." I hope so!
Read the rest of the review here.

Thank you Sassy!

No comments:

Post a Comment