Jason Henderson's FB Feed

Friday, June 25, 2010

Alex Van Helsing Barnes and Noble Signing Tomorrow, Saturday June 26, at 2pm

First off, I should let everyone know that Saturday (tomorrow) I'll be signing Alex Van Helsing: Vampire Rising at Barnes & Noble in Southlake, TX. This is a great location-- I was there with my father-in-law a couple of weeks ago (picking up some Stieg Larsson books) and noticed they already had signs for the signing. Believe me, if you're an author, seeing an actual sign is a huge deal. You know what's huger? People actually being there. So by all means, drop by. I'll have some awesome Alex Van Helsing bookmarks, too!

This has been a fantastic week because it's been a busy one for new projects. Over the course of the week I've gotten notes back on a Marvel script, sent out a proposal for a book project, sent out a proposal for a video project, and started working on another requested proposal. Mind you, I work on my writing at night and on weekends, so lately my weekends and nights are crammed. That's all to the good. I have a manic need to be busy.

If you're in DFW, join me tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment