Jason Henderson's FB Feed

Thursday, June 10, 2010

14-Year Old Reviews Alex Van Helsing

I love hearing from the actual target audience-- today we have a review of Alex Van Helsing: Vampire Rising from a 14-year-old student who calls herself Readergirl:
I really loved this book. Books about vampires and zombies are some of my favorites, and this book had it all. I thought it was really interesting since it was about one of Dr. Van Helsing's descendents. It was a great book since it contained vampire uprisings, kidnappings, fights, and excitement all happening to a fourteen-year-old student like me. I recommend this book to all vampire literature fans, anyone going through Twilight withdrawal, and anyone who just likes a lot of action and excitement in a book. This was a fang-tastic book!!!!
Read the whole review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment