Jason Henderson's FB Feed

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Booklady puts Alex Van Helsing: Vampire Rising in her top 10 YAs of 2010

My resolution for 2010 was fairly simple; it was to not botch the launch of the Alex Van Helsing series, and since we make resolutions in January, I think at the time my only other resolution was to complete Alex Van Helsing: Voice of the Undead, which was due into the publisher.

This year it's the same. We have Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years, and this is the period in which most of my writing on Alex Van Helsing: Book 3 gets written. That's coming along, and it's certainly slowing down my posts. But I wanted to post this-- the wonderful book blog Booklady has named Alex Van Helsing: Vampire Rising to her 2010 Top 10 YA reads of the year. I'm really touched!

No comments:

Post a Comment