Jason Henderson's FB Feed

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Read the First Chapters of Alex Van Helsing: Voice of the Undead Online! (Countdown Minus 11)

With Alex Van Helsing: Voice of the Undead coming out on July 26, I'm counting down 60 cool (often vampire) things. Today:
Read a Preview of Alex Van Helsing: Voice of the Undead at HarperTeen!
It all starts with a motorcycle chase that leads to an all-boys' school having to merge with an all-girls' school.




I usually write books in isolation a good year and a half before they come out. Between that and the street date, I might edit some here and there at the editor's behest, but there comes a point still many, many months from the book's release when it is done, completely done and locked, and all I can do is wait. Because I want people to read! I have students who write me and say, hey! Finished book 1-- where's book 2! And it's not out there.

Today, finally, you can go to HarperTeen and read the first bunch of chapters of Alex Van Helsing: Voice of the Undead. It takes you through a LOT, including the catastrophe that causes Alex's boys' school to have to merge with the all-girl school across the lake.

So! Go read, and then pre-order. Voice of the Undead comes out on July 26 and I for one can't stand the suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment