Jason Henderson's FB Feed

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Simplyscript Radio Podcast on Alex Van Helsing, Shadowland & Writing

Something fun today: I did an interview with SimplyScripts, a screenwriting website I deeply admire devoted to screenwriting and writing in general. The interview goes into how we launched Alex Van Helsing, the differences between comics and novel writing, and more.

This was a great experience-- we recorded the interview by Skype, with the host in Florida and the producer in Australia, and me in my little red studio. Give it a listen-- and totally explore the site-- and leave some comments!

1 comment:

  1. Just had a listen. Good guest. Twas very entertaining and informative. As I said on SS I shall now be watching his work. He talks the talk. I suspect highly that he also walks the walk.

    I'll be finding out shortly.
    Please note I have never heard of this man previous to this interview. I also don't paid. By anyone. Just so you know. You also know how things can be. Have a listen and judge for yourself.

    ReplyDelete