Jason Henderson's FB Feed

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Colleen Wing: Daughters of the Shadow

Three different articles went up over the web today about the upcoming miniseries I'm writing for Marvel, called Shadowlands: Daughters of the Shadow.

For those who don't know, Shadowlands is a huge crossover event that features all the characters in the Daredevil camp. I've been asked to write a three-issue series on Colleen Wing, a samurai-sword-wielding assassin who has actually never had her own book before.

So far all that's hit the web are some interviews and a few character sketches. For me this is a huge opportunity-- to actually write a series in the Marvel Universe, and to do it with an all-female cast.

So: it's a challenge, because these are largely new and unknown characters. But I'm eager to get my hands dirty with it.

Read the CBR article here.

Read the Newsarama article here.


Read the Marvel.com article here.

Questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment