Jason Henderson's FB Feed

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

@Bibliojunkies: 4.5 Stars to Voice of the Undead

Awesome Bibliojunkies review of Alex Van Helsing: Voice of the UndeadAlex Van Helsing: Voice of the Undead from blogger Shel:

My love of the Alex Van Helsing books is pretty well documented and that love continues. This book is fast-paced and fun. I enjoy the way the author illustrates Alex’s thought process when facing stressful situations. I also enjoy that while Alex is extraordinary in many ways, we also see how in many ways, Alex is a typical 14 year old. It was reminiscent of reading The Hardy Boys, except with vampires and cooler gadgets! All in all, I say 4.5 stars and I cannot wait for Alex No. 3! I also cannot wait until my 4 year old nephew is old enough to read Alex. Please tell me it is coming soon!

Read the rest!

Thanks Shel! First off, Alex Van Helsing: The Triumph of Death is coming next Summer. I've even got a draft finished already.

But thank you for kindly comparing Alex Van Helsing to the Hardy Boys-- that's absolutely my goal, to create a new boys' adventure series that can last a long time and mean something important to new readers. Thanks for making my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment