Jason Henderson's FB Feed

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Signing Alex Van Helsing: Voice of the Undead ARCS at TLA Thursday!

Join me at the HarperCollins Booth #1823, TLA, Thursday April 14 at 11:30
This is a big week for writers because the Texas Librarian Association Annual Conference is going on in Austin, Texas. But it's a *huge* week for me, because I'll be doing my first signing with HarperCollins, my publisher for the Alex Van Helsing series. I am so honored to work with those guys and getting to be at their booth is a big deal for me.

I also will be signing with Texas Overlooked Books, a book distributor that provides books to schools and libraries around the state, from bestsellers to hard-to-find gems.

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN ALEX VAN HELSING: VOICE OF THE UNDEAD? Well, come by the Harper booth Thursday at 11:30 and you can get an early copy. And find out about the (spoiler) fire.

Here's my schedule for Thursday if you want to come by, say hello, ask questions or get a book signed:

  • 10:30 - 11: Overlooked Books Booth #1342, signing Alex Van Helsing: Vampire Rising
  • 11:30-12: at HarperCollins Children's Booth #1823, signing BOTH-- Alex Van Helsing: Vampire rising plus GALLEYS of Alex Van Helsing: Voice of the Undead!
  • 1:30-2: Overlooked Books Booth #1342, signing Alex Van Helsing: Vampire Rising
  • 2-3: Texas Teens for Libraries event, where I'll get to meet not only a bunch of teen book enthusiasts, but also some of the awesome people I work with on the Alex Van Helsing series

So! Come by! Ask me questions! Challenge me to a duel or something! (Wait. Scratch that. But do come by!)

No comments:

Post a Comment