Jason Henderson's FB Feed

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dracula on the Moon at Marvel


So, no blogging for a couple of days around the Inauguration-- though I wish I could find a story where Dracula becomes President-- but this did appear at Newsarama and is worth passing along.

Dracula and Doctor Doom on the Moon-- this is the most recent return of the Marvel Dracula, in the pages of Captain Britain.

Description:
The king of the vampires is back. As if the hoards of demons that Pete Wisdom let out in order to defeat the Skrulls in England weren’t enough, now DRACULA has entered the scene. What does he want with Spitfire? And how will an election help his cause? You better hope that Captain Britain and the rest of MI13 have a way to defeat him!

I'm always interested in what other creators are doing with Dracula and the rest of the monster pantheon, so while Greg, Ed and I are finishing The Dracula War, I suppose we'll have to go hang out with Doom.

No comments:

Post a Comment