Jason Henderson's FB Feed

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cool Vampire Rising Video from Jordan Middle School

In March I'll be headed to San Antonio to visit Jordan Middle School. Have I mentioned I love school visits? It gives me a chance to find out what the students care about, what they find interesting-- in books, in life-- and I always end up learning an immense amount.

Anyway, reading teacher Melissa Jimenez built a video with Animoto that introduces Alex Van Helsing: Vampire Rising to students. I think it's outstanding and wanted to share it: Alex Van Helsing: Vampire Rising

Can I just say: This is the kind of thing that makes it worth being a writer.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thanks! And can I just say, we can't for you to get here. There is quite a buzz here at Jordan.

    ReplyDelete